Anyone else find studying REALLY boring? (1 Viewer)

WannaBeLaw

HSC
hey guys, i've working on some essays right now. they're not difficult, but it's just that it's so boring. i would so much rather be out with my friends having fun, but i'm stuck doing this.

anyone else finding this out at uni? i find the work moderate, but it's just soooo boring.

really starting to lose motivation.

what do you guys think?

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
mate thats the whole process of going to uni, yeaah ok you give up most of your weekends and nights to study and get work done but at the end of it, you have a degree. is it not worth giving up a few weekends?

Juliet

HSC
Follow your passion, find a degree that inspires you, not bores you.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Learning new things and new concepts is interesting, studying and drilling them into your head is boring.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yer. studying is shit. but im pretty sure everyone finds it boring. theres a difference between learning and studying.
learning="oh interesting i didnt know that"
studying="brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve." repeat for 13 weeks worth of learning.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
lol fob, yeh studying sucks, learning is very fun.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
if anyone find studying *remotely* exciting....... i'm an astronaut

terminator69

HSC
mate thats the whole process of going to uni, yeaah ok you give up most of your weekends and nights to study and get work done but at the end of it, you have a degree. is it not worth giving up a few weekends?
You really give up all that? I have plenty of free time. Too much free time.

spiderpig333

first year B.A.
HSC
Hmm I'm the opposite I find the topics and stuff really really interesting and engaging but the workload I find horrible..

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
yer. studying is shit. but im pretty sure everyone finds it boring. theres a difference between learning and studying.
learning="oh interesting i didnt know that"
studying="brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. brachialis is innervated by the musculocutaneous nerve." repeat for 13 weeks worth of learning.
I was thinking along the lines of Glycolysis, CAC and Fat Metabolism...

jasonn

HSC
wow hold your horses there... what kind of degreee are you doingg?!? combined law/med? because surely most of your 'weekends' would and should not go towards studyinggg

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Studying is undoubtedly the most motivation sapping part of any uni course.

I find it really hard to stay focussed when im studying

spazamataz

HSC
Whats the Facebook group?
Something like 'Studying at university: 18 hours a day, 7 days a week...... 2 weeks a year'

I like studying new things. But when you're going over the same stuff ten times it gets horribly boring.

HSC
when it gets boring i take it as a good sign that i'm starting to know what i'm doing :)

shaon0

HSC
lol yeah, i cbfed studying yesterday for the accting exam i had today. Regret it now, still hoping for a Credit.

spazamataz

HSC
I regret studying for my marketing exam.

It was soo easy... although I feel justifcation for me going out last night... but I dont think the exam justifies me not drinking last night!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)