Question about Bonus Points for Uni (1 Viewer)

leekeenyan

HSC
N/A
UNSW has bonus points available with their HSC Plus scheme. Some of the combined courses are not on the website's lists and I was wondering whether bonus points could be used from both courses.

Eg. I want to do a Arts/Sc Adv Math course. In Arts they offer bonus points in languages, histories, economics etc. In Science (Advanced Mathematics), however, offer points in Mathematics Ext1, Ext2 and physics, English Adv.

I did very well in Japanese continuers (Band 5) and maths ext2 (E4). Band 5 in Japanese yielding 2 bonus points and E4 in ext2 maths yielding 3 bonus points.

If I wanted to get into a Arts/Sc Adv Math course at UNSW, could I possibly combine bonus points from all my HSC courses (Japanese: 3, Ext2 Maths: 2) to get the full 5 bonus points for my ATAR?

Sorry if it sounds very confusing (probably does!). This is my first post on this forum!

Many thanks!

twistedrebel

HSC
that made no sense dude. But yeah, i m pretty sure you can use points from both courses, but maximum is 5 points

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW has bonus points available with their HSC Plus scheme. Some of the combined courses are not on the website's lists and I was wondering whether bonus points could be used from both courses.

Eg. I want to do a Arts/Sc Adv Math course. In Arts they offer bonus points in languages, histories, economics etc. In Science (Advanced Mathematics), however, offer points in Mathematics Ext1, Ext2 and physics, English Adv.

I did very well in Japanese continuers (Band 5) and maths ext2 (E4). Band 5 in Japanese yielding 2 bonus points and E4 in ext2 maths yielding 3 bonus points.

If I wanted to get into a Arts/Sc Adv Math course at UNSW, could I possibly combine bonus points from all my HSC courses (Japanese: 3, Ext2 Maths: 2) to get the full 5 bonus points for my ATAR?

Sorry if it sounds very confusing (probably does!). This is my first post on this forum!

Many thanks!
Your in year 10?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)