Bachelor of art /bachelor of education vs bachelor of music/ bachelor of education (1 Viewer)

woopa

HSC
Does anyone know if a bachelor of arts majoring in music can lead to a highschool music teaching job?

Also i dont understand how lets say for example i do a bachelor of arts and major in mathematics combined with a bachelor of education this could lead to highschool teaching however a bachelor of mathematics combined with a bachelor of education also leads to the same career as a high school teacher but is significantly more difficult?

Can anyone explain? like wtf lol

nutting

HSC
Re: Bachelor of art /bachelor of education vs bachelor of music/ bachelor of educatio

Does anyone know if a bachelor of arts majoring in music can lead to a high school music teaching job?
Yes it can. But first need to check it out with Dept of Education...I remember they have a Q and A hot line.....
Also have a chat with your current headmaster and ask him....if he doesnt know, he will be able to direct you to the right people.

Many unis offer combined degrees Eg Education and Science, Education and Math etc. Can do more investigation on Aussie universities offering Education or teaching degree here

Last edited:

zara1200

HSC
Re: Bachelor of art /bachelor of education vs bachelor of music/ bachelor of educatio

For Any Job, Bachelor degree is necessary for students.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

I’ve heard they are planning to phase out postgraduate diploma in education so might be wise to do a bachelor of education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)