Can't change Semester 2 units of study? (1 Viewer)

stewboy

HSC
Hi there,

I'm trying to edit my Semester 2 units of study, but whenever I click 'Save changes', it gives me this error:
>> too few credit points for semester 1: 12 < 18 <<

I'm assuming that this is because due to my having failed one of my subjects, the remaining subjects added up to 12 units. However, I can't unfail the subject, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here.
Any ideas? Should I just contact the faculty?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
itd help a great deal if you specified what uni you actually go to

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Well you should have three or four subjects for next semester, totalling 18-24 credit points. Note that if u are doing a MATH unit, they are only worth 3cp instead of 6cp like most subjects.
Don't really understand what you mean about the failing a subject thing, it's probably best to email or call ur faculty or something.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Well you should have three or four subjects for next semester, totalling 18-24 credit points. Note that if u are doing a MATH unit, they are only worth 3cp instead of 6cp like most subjects.
Don't really understand what you mean about the failing a subject thing, it's probably best to email or call ur faculty or something.

ddtng

HSC
He means that he had originally enrolled in 18 credit points worth for semester 1 (which has just passed), but since he failed one of those subjects, the system is counting 12 credit points for that semester only and is not letting him enrol in Semester 2 units because of the validation check that requires 18 cp (not sure why it does that).

stewboy, you need to go to your faculty office. You can't fix this using online subject variation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)