Vet Sci (1 Viewer)

Ezmay

Anyone interested in doing Vet Science at Sydney? Has anybody heard anything new about a possible rural student incentive scheme???? Are you guys who are putting Vet Sci as your first preference putting Animal Science as second??

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
i put down vet sci as my first pref but da uai is 2 high for me
i look at animal sci on uac book it says that u don't actually become a vet so that course is a waste of time doin because career opportunity is shit for that course.
when did u hear bout rural scheme ?

Ezmay

I know the UAI is rediculous, I'm probably looking at 95 as a max, so hopefully if there is a rural incentive scheme or if I get 5 marks off for being a disadvantaged student I might have a chance.

I heard that they are thinking about letting more rural students into the course in a similar manner what the are doing with medicine to commbat a shortage of vets in the country. - I heard this from one of the professors and also our local vets.

Animal Science does have really good oportunities, a person I know did it and is involved in animal research and finds that often he knows more than some of the vets he works with. I guess I'm also interested in the sciencey side of Vet Sci as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)