If we accept our main offer and ENROL into our uni, will we still be considered for.. (1 Viewer)

mysticwater

HSC
N/A
If we accept our main offer and ENROL into our uni, will we still be considered for..other rounds?

and what happens if we accept the main offer but not enrol into the uni just yet, will we be considered for the other rounds?

thanks for answering if anyone can!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: If we accept our main offer and ENROL into our uni, will we still be considered f

No on both, I think because you accepted the offer. If you want to be considered for later rounds, switch your preferences after 9pm tomorrow. That's what I'll be doing...

mysticwater

HSC
N/A
Re: If we accept our main offer and ENROL into our uni, will we still be considered f

No on both, I think because you accepted the offer. If you want to be considered for later rounds, switch your preferences after 9pm tomorrow. That's what I'll be doing...
so say i moved my last two preferences around and kept the rest as the same, would i still be considered for later rounds?
btw i havent read about this swapping preferences in uac handbook or website in order to be considered

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Yes.

Enrol in the course you receive in the main round. If you do not, you may lose your place. You can always withdraw later if you receive another offer in a later round.

Note in the later rounds only preferences higher than that of the offer you received will be considered unless you change your prefs.

Last edited:

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

Shadowdude is wrong. If you accept an offer (by enrolling) you're still considered for later rounds if you make that offer you got your last preference.

I tested this last year. Accepted Science/Arts and still got an Arts offer after I enrolled.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

That's what I said: "If you want to be considered for later rounds, switch your preferences after 9pm tomorrow." Or am I getting confused again...?

Logjammin'

HSC

That's what I said: "If you want to be considered for later rounds, switch your preferences after 9pm tomorrow." Or am I getting confused again...?
You are correct to suggest swapping preferences, however you will still be considered even if you have already accepted an offer.

myst1fy

HSC
N/A

Yes

Logjammin'

HSC

You are posting on BOS - try to be more convoluted next time, otherwise people may understand what you mean.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

Yes. You have to accept before you can enrol.
It depends though. To accept an offer with USyd is enrolling. I know other unis are different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)