let me get this clear..if we ACCEPT & ENROL at unsw, we will still be considered for. (1 Viewer)

mysticwater

HSC
N/A
let me get this clear..if we ACCEPT & ENROL at unsw, we will still be considered for...other rounds, provided the offer was not my first preference right?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Re: let me get this clear..if we ACCEPT & ENROL at unsw, we will still be considered

Preferences above the one you accepted and enrolled in will be considered.

mysticwater

HSC
N/A
Re: let me get this clear..if we ACCEPT & ENROL at unsw, we will still be considered

ty for the quick reply, but what happens if i just accepted the offer WITHOUT enrolling?

Last edited:

theMoment

HSC

can anyone please confirm the above..

ACCEPT & ENROL bit?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yes.

Pyramid

HSC

So, what if we actually enrol in our four Semester 1 classes? Can we then revoke those choices should we receive a better offer in later rounds?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I think you have to notify UNSW in writing that you're withdrawing and then you just re-enrol with the new offer you get from UAC.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

Seriously how many times is this question going to be asked?!

The answer is YES, you will be considered as long as you move other preferences above you offer. Shit.

Logjammin'

HSC

Seriously how many times is this question going to be asked?!

The answer is YES, you will be considered as long as you move other preferences above you offer. Shit.
Agreed.. we need a sticky on this

8brendan8

HSC

I'm sorry to be a pest ha, but just need clarifying...

You guys say you will still be considered for later rounds even if you accept your offer right?

Is that the case even if you accept an offer at the same uni you wish to recieve a late offer?

Thanks

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC

I'm sorry to be a pest ha, but just need clarifying...

You guys say you will still be considered for later rounds even if you accept your offer right?

Is that the case even if you accept an offer at the same uni you wish to recieve a late offer?

Thanks
Yes.

uac.aplcnt

HSC

Sounds all about right..but just remember, you can only go into a course in the latter rounds IF there is a V or VACANT and that the Cut-off does'nt rise too much vs your ATAR/UAI since mostly all the time the ATAR MOSTLY rises after the main round (Early feb r ound I believe its called now)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Sounds all about right..but just remember, you can only go into a course in the latter rounds IF there is a V or VACANT and that the Cut-off does'nt rise too much vs your ATAR/UAI since mostly all the time the ATAR MOSTLY rises after the main round (Early feb r ound I believe its called now)
V stands for "there may be vacancies" - I believe.

uac.aplcnt

HSC

V stands for "there may be vacancies" - I believe.
I dont think so..it just means "Vacancies"..maybe your just saying it MAY have vacancies because it's just next to the ATAR/UAI Cut-Off score..and that it fluctuates from year to year and round to rounds

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Agreed.. we need a sticky on this
Nah, we just need stamps. Makes it much easier.

So to the OP:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)