Can I change my enrolled courses? (1 Viewer)

Pyramid

HSC
Sorry that myself (and others :p) have been asking dumbass questions about UNSW enrolment procedures.

I'm just about to enrol in my four 1st semester courses. My question is: can I simply change my enrolled courses if I change my mind in the next few days? I want to enrol in my chosen courses ASAP since they might fill up, but I'm still not 100% sure about my choices.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Usually the deadline day for enrolment comes up a few weeks into Semester 1, so yes, you have plenty of time to change.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Rafy, you can use my stamp:

It'll make answering these threads a billion times easier.

Logjammin'

HSC
You have until March 31st (Census Date) to drop any courses without penalty. As for adding, there will usually be people still swapping around in the first week of uni

legen_dary

HSC
N/A
does this mean that after enrolling, you can decline that whole course and change to another course if offered in later rounds?

rx34

HSC
sorry to budge in, but for returning students at usyd, we can change our pre-enrolled courses right? Student Admin at USYD is not allowing me to edit my course planner.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
does this mean that after enrolling, you can decline that whole course and change to another course if offered in later rounds?
Yes it does.

sorry to budge in, but for returning students at usyd, we can change our pre-enrolled courses right? Student Admin at USYD is not allowing me to edit my course planner.
Pre-enrolment has closed. We can change them once enrolment opens.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No Aussie, you should use the stamp!

legen, yes but I'm not sure how to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)