Could I make second round at Macquarie? (1 Viewer)

Kralex

HSC
I have an atar of 80.85 + 2 bonus points + EAS

B Media at UMACQ is 85.

You reckon? Cause UNSW has been a total fail already...

Towner

Banned
HSC
I have an atar of 80.85 + 2 bonus points + EAS

B Media at UMACQ is 85.

You reckon? Cause UNSW has been a total fail already...
Well macq is a crap uni... and you're doing a clearly unpopular course

So YES for your sake I hope so

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I thought you were going there too Chromatic. I remember you "got a scholarship"?

Monstar

HSC
My advice is that any uni is somewhat decent aslong as its not UWS.

Mq is alright man, just apply and see what happens. Just study hard and do the best you can do.

Towner

Banned
HSC
My advice is that any uni is somewhat decent aslong as its not UWS.

Mq is alright man, just apply and see what happens. Just study hard and do the best you can do.
you're too nice

Kralex

HSC
Im not going to UNSW, and you know it doesnt, you're just upset that you messed up your hsc and are forced to go to that hole
funny, you just said it doesn't then you said its a hole and then you revealed you're going UTS.

lol.

Towner

Banned
HSC
funny, you just said it doesn't then you said its a hole and then you revealed you're going UTS.

lol.
Huh? What do you mean sweetie? I said you know UNSW doesnt suck, then that macquarie is a hole, and then that i am going to UTS. How is that in any way funny? Its not even linked?

Kralex

HSC
Huh? What do you mean sweetie? I said you know UNSW doesnt suck, then that macquarie is a hole, and then that i am going to UTS. How is that in any way funny? Its not even linked?
urrr how am I forced to go to Macquarie? I want to go Macquarie you asshat.

I'm enrolled in UNSW, discovered they suck mighty balls and want to get in Macquarie.

Last edited:

Towner

Banned
HSC
urrr how am I forced to go to Macquarie? I want to go Macquarie you asshat.

I'm enrolled in UNSW, discovered they suck mighty balls and want to get in Macquarie.
Honey, with that ATAR, you have to go to Macq, or similar. UNSW is way out of your league

Ethereal1

HSC
most likely yes, plus i strongly urge you not to go to mq. I been to MQ for 3 years now and the uni sucks, teaching is crap, the lectures don't know how to teach. one subject the lecture gives you a 9 page explanation on how to draw a graph and doesn't draw it himself and the tutors doesn't even know how to draw it either. I'm on the last 3 subjects left at maquarie and i just want to leave the hell hole. UWS is a good uni, everyone thinks it shite but the teaching there is awesome!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)