once we enrol at unsw with our courses etc, is it still possible to change our timeta (1 Viewer)

mysticwater

HSC
N/A
once we enrol at unsw with our courses etc, is it still possible to change our timetable? or does it remain permanent

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: once we enrol at unsw with our courses etc, is it still possible to change our ti

Not again...

b0redAsian

HSC
Re: once we enrol at unsw with our courses etc, is it still possible to change our ti

MAN!!!! i dont understand this fcking timetable >>>>>
it shows the course then all these random times, then green blocks on the calender wtf?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Green means you haven't enrolled in it yet.

b0redAsian

HSC

Green means you haven't enrolled in it yet.
dude i know... cause im confused i dont know what to do... do i enrol in the courses i want, and just accept my timetable? cause atm.. its looking bad

and is there any way i can customize my timetable??

geez unsw mad this a mission

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Enrol in the courses you want and pick the times yourself (you can do this) - or do what I did, and auto timetable.

b0redAsian

HSC

and how do i choose an elective?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Same way you pick your normal courses...

b0redAsian

HSC

yeah but the website doesnt show the courses applicable for an elective

Studentleader

HSC
N/A

Just pick a fucking first year unit

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Electives aer whatever you want... pick it yourself.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

OP - swap your courses

boredasian - stop being a fucking idiot and look at the legend in the timetable, theres a code for the colours.

actually nvm, get out of my uni

b0redAsian

HSC

OP - swap your courses

boredasian - stop being a fucking idiot and look at the legend in the timetable, theres a code for the colours.

actually nvm, get out of my uni
calm down faggot and go back to sniffing ur dads cock... just leave the forums please

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

lol cunt please tell me ur doing med science so i can fucking smack ur inbred ass back to ur hole
HAHAHA

ok kid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)