uws? (1 Viewer)

proletariat

HSC
Ok So I Didnt Get Into Unsw / Usyd And Im Heaps Pissed About It :(

Whats The Uws Student Life Like At Parra? For Geeks? :D Is There A Starcraft 2 Club?

Aaaand Is There A Grass Area Like In Usyd? :( Friend Told Me Theres One In Unsw But They Dont Know About Uws And I Really Like Grass So If Anyone Knows Please Tell Me About If There Is One!

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
You really want to enquire into a SC2 club? And choose a uni based of the level of grass?

Wow.

proletariat

HSC
I Love SC2! >: (

FOR THE SWAAAAAAAARM.!

And Yeah I Just Cant Concentrate On Anything Indoors So I Need A Nice Grassy Outdoor Area To Study On :D

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok So I Didnt Get Into Unsw / Usyd And Im Heaps Pissed About It :(

Whats The Uws Student Life Like At Parra? For Geeks? :D Is There A Starcraft 2 Club?

Aaaand Is There A Grass Area Like In Usyd? :( Friend Told Me Theres One In Unsw But They Dont Know About Uws And I Really Like Grass So If Anyone Knows Please Tell Me About If There Is One!
Why Does Every Word Start With A Capital?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I saw one hot chick at UWS Parramatta - she was there for the MX2 info day. I would've gone up and talked to her if I didn't like someone else and there weren't two white guys with her, who flanked her in every move. I have a bad feeling she was romantically engaged with both of them... at the same time =(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hello Everyone. I Am Very Sorry I Did Not Adhere To The Supposed And Apparent Capitalisation Policy For This Thread. I Hope By Adhering To It Now, I Can Atone For My Past Indiscretions. Again I Am Very Sorry!

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Does Everyone Else Read These Sentences In A Different Tone?

PS Gaise Do Not Underestimate The Importance Of A Quality Lawn.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yes A Different Tone. Also I Doubt UWS's Capabilities To Maintain A Quality Lawn.

Me Thinks OP Is Trolling For The Lulz.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
only at uws.

I'm not sure about grass areas at uws parra, but i heard there was a huge penis shaped tree
Well, I know where I'm going to uni!
Also, I want to marry the pic in your sig, except they're brothers so, it's kinda weird...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I saw one hot chick at UWS Parramatta - she was there for the MX2 info day. I would've gone up and talked to her if I didn't like someone else and there weren't two white guys with her, who flanked her in every move. I have a bad feeling she was romantically engaged with both of them... at the same time =(
Manage-o-troi?

Kralex

HSC
I heard the lecturers were terrible. Whatever floats your boat.
They actually surprisingly have some of the better lecturers :haha But who the fuck enjoys lectures?

If you want a good lawn, go to UWS Penrith and I heard Macquarie has a good forest.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Manage-o-troi?
Well, it'd be four... menage-a-quatre then. I don't think 'o' is a French word... and "manage" doesn't sound very French either. Menage is house though, I think. /me shrugs

And even if that did happen - I would refuse to participate because... there'd be other guys there and it would be to a certain extent - be gay.

FrozenSky

HSC
I agree with OP about the importance of grasslands...
I'm quite reluctant in heading to UTS as there's only solid concrete everywhere... The concrete-ish feeling creates a dull atmosphere :(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Oh Yes Silly Me, Grasslands Determine The Quality Of A University Degree. My Bad! =P

badquinton304

HSC
When they say on UAC "must have accepted and enrolled by 27th Jan or your offer will lapse", I can only accept the offer I can't really enrol (step 4) yet because of some vaccine and declaration stuff.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How about you contact the university and fix it up that way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)