The uniqueness "factor" (1 Viewer)

dragondilesh

HSC
After 2 years of HSCness i got into my degree of math and computer science at wollongong :). So im a very happy man. But when i looked up my degree i find that there is only one other person in my degree (Who ever Coldridge S is please PM me!)

Im just wondering who else is like me and has a few people in their degree?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have about 15 people in the degree I'm doing (right now): B Sc (Adv Maths) at UNSW. I'm gonna change to add Commerce to that - which has 75 or so people doing that.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
I have about 15 people in the degree I'm doing (right now): B Sc (Adv Maths) at UNSW. I'm gonna change to add Commerce to that - which has 75 or so people doing that.
My mate Dave is doing B Science (Advanced Maths) at UNSW I'm fairly sure. Either that or just B Science (Advanced).

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
I have around 20 people doing my degree. Not something to worry about that much. Generally it means lecturers and tutors have more time for any questions.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
^ Control+F on that document and lots of counting =P

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I have 8 from NSW or UAC applicants doing my degree. I imagine that there are about another at least 20 in QTAC getting offers for it.

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh man..there's 120+ doing UTS Nursing (CITY campus ALONE.... (KG campus, too many to count!))

suling

HSC
Search: Nursing = results: 2864 ---> goes through and count only UTS 83.10 ---> 100+ -------> so much for uniqueness...

Wow...only 7 ppl doing your course suling...WOW!
Haha well I suppose that it is a new course..at a 'crap' uni =P

NewiJapper

HSC
Over 10000 people doing a B Arts at any university in NSW LOL

168 people are doing mine.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Over 10000 people doing a B Arts at any university in NSW LOL

168 people are doing mine.
Of course Arts is popular. It's the most flexible degree, the easiest to get into, the degree with by far the most majors and options, and a decent course to start in if you have absolutely no idea what you want to do as a career.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
My two degrees (BA and BSc) are fairly common. My majors (Political Science, International Relations and Computer Science) are also fairly common. What's not common is doing all three of those majors at once, and I'm fairly sure I'm the only second-year at ANU doing both Pol Sci and Comp Sci.

brendroid

HSC
Of course Arts is popular. It's the most flexible degree, the easiest to get into, the degree with by far the most majors and options, and a decent course to start in if you have absolutely no idea what you want to do as a career.
Funny thing is, I know what I want to do and I'm doing Arts. *shrug*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)