Accepting/Enrolling (1 Viewer)

porlock

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This might be a stupid question but I'm trying to make sure that accepting a university offer on the UAC site (without enrolling on the university's site) is enough to lock me into the course so that my spot isn't considered vacant.

I'm waiting on a second round offer so I'm not keen to go through the enrolment process on the UTS site if I might just have to withdraw it later to switch to my first preference, but I'm just making sure there's no chance that my spot will be someone else's second round offer, which sounds silly, but someone told me it might be necessary to enrol.

???

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Probably depends on the university. I know that I had to complete 80% of my enrolment on UNSW's actual website before I was considered to have 'accepted' my offer.

When it comes down to it, you'd rather be safe than sorry. I doubt it would do any harm enrolling in your course, even if you did end up dropping it to take up your Feb round offer.

Just my 2 cents.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Go ahead and enrol ASAP - there's no harm in enrolling and it doesn't affect consideration for later rounds. Acceptance should be enough to guarantee your place, but you should be enrolling now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)