Walking INTO lectures... (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I'm doing com/law but I was wondering, if I wanted to walk into a random med lecture, would anyone really notice or care?

I understand that it wouldn't be much of a problem for large sized lectures, but what about for ones with fifty students?

There are also quite a few arts lectures that my friend and I want to walk into..particularly the languages..

Also perhaps some conservatorium ones..just for the lols

or am i just sad..

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
No one will care. 50 people is fine, not a problem at all. If the 'lecture' is held in a classroom (and not a lecture theatre) where there are only 10 students and the professor knows each of them personally (higher year math classes for example) then that may be conspicuous. If you just asked them to sit in on there lecture though in that case, most would not mind and be honoured.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've done it many times, mostly just so I can hang out with friends doing different degrees. If there is a large number of students the lecturer won't even notice.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I always used to go to anatomy lectures with my sister, during school holidays. No one knew the difference.

terminator69

HSC
I always used to go to anatomy lectures with my sister, during school holidays. No one knew the difference.
I also used to visit my sister so she could let me explore her anatomy. I'm not sure what is has to do with uni though.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
nobody cares, but why would u want to? unless u have m8s there

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
walking into a random med lecture is sad, if you're a med reject it's time to move on man

X

xeuyrawp

I don't know why they don't *encourage* it - resources permitting of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kralex

HSC
WTF

This is basically asking if you could stay for an extra class at school.

You're all nuts.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I plan to do it with friends, and just go about my way doing stuff on my own laptop - just to hang with friends and occasionally listen in on some interesting lectures :)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I plan to do it with friends, and just go about my way doing stuff on my own laptop - just to hang with friends and occasionally listen in on some interesting lectures :)
i do that too minus the friends part - because there were many things i wanted to do at uni that i decided not to, so i go into lectures to see what the courses are like

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Some friends of a friends trolled women studies lectures and tutes the whole semester hahaha

Shaybay92

HSC
WTF

This is basically asking if you could stay for an extra class at school.

You're all nuts.
Don't you ever have an urge to feel like a med student for a day? Or an arts student? It's kinda fun. And, if its boring, you can leave and it doesnt matter :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)