Pokemons club (1 Viewer)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
we could all be massive dorks and pokemons together.

I have no female pokemoning friends.

sadface.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
has anyone managered to get their hands on black or white?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
how is it? :O

You aren't 17 lol.

You're at least 21 this year.

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Im definitely looking forward to Pokemon Black/White coming out on the 10th of March 2011 :)

*excited*

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah 21 in 2 months =[

it's good but i havnt played much, i finished the 2nd gym but i'm playing platinum again these days and then maybe gonna ev train some teams for the battle tower, i dont like the starters (i didnt like last gen starters either, and the gen before that the only cool one was blaziken), but the axe head dragon looks so cool, so does the 3 headed dragon, and some more new ones i cant remember.

i'll probably get white version becuase zekrom looks cooler than reshiram imo, also i gotta check out the version exclusives.

HSC
Uni Grad
I played a bit of white and then somehow completely forgot about it till yesterday, better get back to it.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
btw that's a patched version, all the important stuff (important dialogue, moves, abilities etc) have been translated, and all the random stuff are still in jap, and the pokemon names are still in jap too (but english characters).

the official names are slowly being released, and some of the official new moves and abilities have different names from the direct translations.

HSC
yeah 21 in 2 months =[

it's good but i havnt played much, i finished the 2nd gym but i'm playing platinum again these days and then maybe gonna ev train some teams for the battle tower, i dont like the starters (i didnt like last gen starters either, and the gen before that the only cool one was blaziken), but the axe head dragon looks so cool, so does the 3 headed dragon, and some more new ones i cant remember.

i'll probably get white version becuase zekrom looks cooler than reshiram imo, also i gotta check out the version exclusives.
I must do that too. I was stuck with Pearl during the DP era of Pokemon.

Palkia's fucking homo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)