SO IS there a Games Club or are we actually going to make one? Pokemon, SC etc etc (1 Viewer)

Deathless

HSC
I have no clue. Are ideas on BoS ever going to work?

Like are we going to have a cake for the if this gets 500,000 posts thread?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Re: SO IS there a Games Club or are we actually going to make one? Pokemon, SC etc et

There was a Cake Meat. Apparently cupcakes were made at some point.

Deathless

HSC
Re: SO IS there a Games Club or are we actually going to make one? Pokemon, SC etc et

really?

where was the cupcake meat?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

No idea. I didn't go. Just heard word of mouth.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

nah someone rocked up with some small cupcakes.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Well, I'm steadfast making the Jeopardy! Club, Pokemon Lovers Club and UNSW Indoor Cricket Competition if I get into UNSW...

That is, if I can find 14 other people who support me in those measures. I'm good with all the paperwork, I have lots of free time, I like writing long meaningless documents (like the required 'Constitution' and 'membership things' and 'minutes' - whatever they are - 'for meetings').

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

you make them son.

maybe some ladies will join. You're in.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Well, the most likely for that is the Jeopardy! Club... thus it's probably the correct decision to make that one the flagship club.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

if you make a pokemon club then i will not join

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

That's fine. You're obviously not a Pokemon Lover then if you will let a grudge with one person override your affinity to Pokemon. You shouldn't even be in the club anyway.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

not a grudge =P i just poke em on in my own time.

and why shoulddnt i?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

not a grudge =P i just poke em on in my own time.

and why shoulddnt i?
Oh, I see - you want to pokemon in your own time... then we'll have meetings at a time at which you can attend!

I misread your intentions.

Deathless

HSC

Well, I'm steadfast making the Jeopardy! Club, Pokemon Lovers Club and UNSW Indoor Cricket Competition if I get into UNSW...

That is, if I can find 14 other people who support me in those measures. I'm good with all the paperwork, I have lots of free time, I like writing long meaningless documents (like the required 'Constitution' and 'membership things' and 'minutes' - whatever they are - 'for meetings').
Don't you have to pay fees for clubs or something? Why don't you just combine those clubs and make the 'Fans of Shadowdude's Ideas Club'?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

The clubs decide how much needs to be paid.

Besides, I don't think Arc will like one club doing four distinct things.

Aquablack

Banned
HSC

The clubs decide how much needs to be paid.

Besides, I don't think Arc will like one club doing four distinct things.
Please PLEASE tell me you're joking

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Joking about?

Also there is a Gameplayers Club at UNSW already - I checked. Not sure what 'games' they are into though.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

I'm assuming it's just games in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)