UWS or UNSW (1 Viewer)

DanQ1991

HSC
Okay, don't just read the title and think "What a dumb question. Of course UNSW!". So here's the deal:

I have an interest in both Marketing and Psychology (they're related any way) so I decided to apply to UWS and UNSW - UWS has a double degree (B Arts/B Business and Commerce) and for UNSW, it is just Arts (Psychology) - which I believe, is useless alone.

I received offers to both and I can't decide - with the double at UWS, I have more options and the degree seems to give more opportunities than the Arts at UNSW, despite it being at a "regular" uni but at the "prestige" UNSW, I could only achieve up to the level of getting an offer for Arts. With the double, I could also take a Masters in Education if I decided not to work in Business.

Back in school, I was an average student - struggled in maths and dropped it in Year 12 (although Probability & Statistics were my best topics).

Would the workload at UNSW be heavier and more difficult?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I'm assuming your ATAR won't get you into B Commerce / B Arts at UNSW.

If you want to do Marketing and Psych, then go to UWS.

Also have a look at Macquarie, as they do this degree, and they have a better reputation.

Deathless

HSC
You got into B Comm with 91.7

I applied for it second round with 99.95 + guess what? ----> No offer :(((( so sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)