Having a tutorial before lecture of the same subject (1 Viewer)

physicss

HSC
ok, so with the timetable is there a problem with having a tutorial for e.g MATH136 before a lecture MATH136 during the week. I mean like, 1st week uni, I go into that tutorial class and haven't even had a lecture on MATH136 ... would I be there with nothing to do or what?? Sorry I got no idea LMAO.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Most tutorials don't run in the first week. Tutorials that occur before the lecture will usually cover the topics in the lecture the week before, i.e. the most recent lecture you've had.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
tutorials dont start till week 2 i am sure it should say in ur timetable

sigh got to go to uni for just 1 hour on wedensday first week as the rest are tutorials... and dont start till week 2

Lou283

HSC
I prefer tutorials before lectures. You normally don't have tutorials the first week. If they have tutorials before your first lecture then they obviously have something for you to do.

Don't worry about it. Chances are your tutorials will start 2nd week in which case I like reviewing the lecture in tutorials before going into the next weeks lecture.

physicss

HSC
I prefer tutorials before lectures. You normally don't have tutorials the first week. If they have tutorials before your first lecture then they obviously have something for you to do.

Don't worry about it. Chances are your tutorials will start 2nd week in which case I like reviewing the lecture in tutorials before going into the next weeks lecture.
haha yeah good point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)