Stay or go... honestly? (1 Viewer)

DanQ1991

HSC
I have received an offer to B Arts/B Business and Commerce (Marketing) at UWS. I only got offered Arts at UNSW. I plan to major in Psychology for Arts.

UNSW has a Psychological Science degree which allows students to also major in Marketing. I doubt I can get into their Science/Commerce degree.

I don't know whether to stay at UWS and complete the 4-year double or go do Arts at UNSW then try to transfer into Psychological Science later on.

Since Psychological Science is a science-based degree, would it be hard to get jobs in Marketing? Does the title of the degree matter? Eg. Commerce and Psych Sc?

Admittedly, I am an average student with the tendency to slack off at times if the topics don't appeal to me. Would the work at UNSW be more difficult than UWS?

HSC
I say to go to UNSW since Arts is closest to what you want to do, plus if you get the marks and opportunity to transfer into psychological science it will be easier for you seeing as its at the same uni and you know your way around the place.

As for difficulty, I don't think you should be too concerned about that. It's too hard to determine how you will react to the workload until you actually get it.

Hope that hhelps.

Kralex

HSC
Admittedly, I am an average student with the tendency to slack off at times if the topics don't appeal to me. Would the work at UNSW be more difficult than UWS?
No. In fact the course you'd do at UWS would have a higher difficulty than B Arts at UNSW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)