Updating UAC application (1 Viewer)

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Just so im clear the last day we can change our UAC applications (adding qualifications, employment experience and changing preferences) is the 4th of January.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
I was sure about changing preferences but what about adding qualifications and work experience?

MathsIsWeird

HSC
The answer to my own question in case someone else is interested is that you can send in documents until the 13th of January.

Rus-Chick

HSC
im confused cuz i change my preference this morning and afraid of that i wont be consider in the main round. Is the deadline 0:00am 5th of january or 0:00am 6th of january???

yc6

HSC
im confused cuz i change my preference this morning and afraid of that i wont be consider in the main round. Is the deadline 0:00am 5th of january or 0:00am 6th of january???
Same here so which one is it???? anyone know???

Rus-Chick

HSC
UAC website commented "Change your course preferences by midnight on Thursday 5 January to be considered in the Main Round of offers.". Ive been shitting myself the whole day someone please help

yc6

HSC
I think its tonight...hopefully tonight......OMG

yc6

HSC
Thats wat i thought as well thats why i leave it to the last minute to set mind up, now i regret this decision.
Same here ive been tossing up between UWS or UTS until this afternoon now im pissing myself for not making up my mind yesterday. I sent a email to UAC just then hopefully they got it since i sent it wayyyyy after their working period.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
I'm pretty sure you have until 12pm tonight to change your preferences.
Also seeing as how we have until the 13th of January to give in our documents does this mean the applicants are selected after this or do some universities start before this date, i need to know as i still have to give in my employment documents and if they start sorting through applicants before this date im going to have to rush through and write something up and give it in tomorrow before work.

Rus-Chick

HSC
Also seeing as how we have until the 13th of January to give in our documents does this mean the applicants are selected after this or do some universities start before this date, i need to know as i still have to give in my employment documents and if they start sorting through applicants before this date im going to have to rush through and write something up and give it in tomorrow before work.
Yeh thats confusing as well. Did u ask uac???

Rus-Chick

HSC
Yeh thats confusing as well. Did u ask uac???

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The deadline is midnight tonight. (Less than 2 hours)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No, because the days go like this:

11:59pm January 5
12:00am January 5
(12:00:01am January 6)
12:01am January 6

Midnight is the end of the day.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No, because the days go like this:

11:59pm January 5
12:00am January 5
(12:00:01am January 6)
12:01am January 6

Midnight is the end of the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)