Associate degree in policing, what campus is offered in? (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
I live in Wester sudney and i would like to know where this degree is offered.. Im really stressed bcoz i cant offord living on campus do u think uni can support me or the gov..?

tony19

HSC
Associate Degree in Policing is taught at Charles Sturt University Goulburn and whilst you are studying to become a police officer, you are considered a student and will not be payed any salary until you finished the course, NSW is the only state where students pay their way into the course and other medical expenses to be deemed suitable to become police officers, generally by the time you finished all their paparworks and medical forms to be deemed suitable for entry into the course, you would have at least spent $1300 out of your pocket. You can apply the Police scholarship which assist you by giving $100 a week for accommodation and food expenses.

from what I hear is that they are not accepting anymore more applications for the start of 2013, I heard them saying that they maybe opening back the applications during August and recruiting intakes will be very small due to budget constraints and a majority of the factor is from the O Farrell Government's cost saving policies like cancelling this year's intakes and the NSW Police disability scheme.

Hope that is all the information you need.

Hi5

HSC
Thank you:) its for my brother he will finish hsc this year so do u think they will accept students in 2014? What will happen if they dont accept anymore?

Do u think that it will be cheaper if this degree is studied in another state, so the students get paid for their expenses?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I live in Wester sudney and i would like to know where this degree is offered.. Im really stressed bcoz i cant offord living on campus do u think uni can support me or the gov..?
I think you should be more worried just getting into the degree first.

Hi5

HSC
Yea true.. But just worried about finance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)