Would it be possible to re-accept an offer for main round that I previously rejected? (1 Viewer)

Laughable

HSC
First day of my course and i already know its not the one for me, I feel like I should get into another course which I have rejected already. Is it possible? If so, would it be too late? What should I do to get more info about this?

Also, would it be possible to enter a Masters of Occupational Therapy if I've never done a health science course? E.g. If I got a degree in Forensic biology in Biomedical science, can I enter m. Of occ. therapy after or no? Thanks in advance.

Laughable

HSC
Re: Would it be possible to re-accept an offer for main round that I previously rejec

Oh wait the offer wasn't main round, it was Late round but I don't think it really matters either way.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Would it be possible to re-accept an offer for main round that I previously rejec

Oh wait the offer wasn't main round, it was Late round but I don't think it really matters either way.
Did you accept that offer?

Laughable

HSC

I rejected it. :/

Laughable

HSC

But on UAC it says "you have already rejected this offer. If you want to change your response, please contact the institution directly."
Is it too late to do that?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

But on UAC it says "you have already rejected this offer. If you want to change your response, please contact the institution directly."
Is it too late to do that?
Well you might as well contact them to check.

Laughable

HSC

Update: I successfully enrolled into UTS and will be attending starting from tomorrow! :)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Update: I successfully enrolled into UTS and will be attending starting from tomorrow! :)
Congratulations and best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)