Type or write notes? (1 Viewer)

funstudy

HSC
So confused as to whether type or write notes in lectures- on the one hand, typing would mean creating my own notes but don't really see the point if the lecture slides go up anyway? I'm taking humanities subjects if that helps

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
So confused as to whether type or write notes in lectures- on the one hand, typing would mean creating my own notes but don't really see the point if the lecture slides go up anyway? I'm taking humanities subjects if that helps
Hmmm it is up to you, but some people say that you retain more information if you do write them. (also good for improving your handwriting legibility and speed).

Kittikhun

HSC
For the humanities, I don't bother going to the uni and just listen to lectopia and type out what the lecturer is saying on there like a shorthand typist; you'll be able to get more notes down that way than writing. Maybe that will work for ya.

DebraMelinda

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you stuck on typing or writing your notes? Don't be worry you can avail online studies from where you can buy any kind of writing assignment like research paper, research proposal, dissertation, essay writing. you can also buy term paper

GrinchLovesXmas

HSC
I write my notes because that way it is easier for me to remember what I am actually writing. But that is just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)