Kinda not motivated for uni.... (1 Viewer)

Chronicole

HSC
Basically, the HSC has kinda left me traumatised, I feel like I've used up so much of my energy during HSC that now I just feel kind of unbothered for uni. I really do want to do well in uni and want to pick up my game but I just can't find that drive to study at the moment. And I'm scared to face the same kind of pressure HSC gave.

And I also have absolutely no idea how to study for uni. Do I make my own notes or just use the lecturer's notes? Because they're pretty much summarised, summarise it any more and there'll almost be nothing... And where do textbooks come into the picture?

Advice? Help?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Basically, the HSC has kinda left me traumatised, I feel like I've used up so much of my energy during HSC that now I just feel kind of unbothered for uni. I really do want to do well in uni and want to pick up my game but I just can't find that drive to study at the moment. And I'm scared to face the same kind of pressure HSC gave.

And I also have absolutely no idea how to study for uni. Do I make my own notes or just use the lecturer's notes? Because they're pretty much summarised, summarise it any more and there'll almost be nothing... And where do textbooks come into the picture?

Advice? Help?
Try make notes by expanding on the lecture notes. (using the textbook)

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
im in the same situation where i put so much time into studying for the hsc and blocking myself off from the ppl around me that now that im in uni, i just want to enjoy the social side and cbb doing any study. need to get my shite together though

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
im in the same situation where i put so much time into studying for the hsc and blocking myself off from the ppl around me that now that im in uni, i just want to enjoy the social side and cbb doing any study. need to get my shite together though
a few fails on your transcript won't hurt

no seriously

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
drop out before census and take some time out (or gap year) to learn more about yourself or work full-time which will mean that when you go back to uni, you'll feel more motivated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)