Advice on choosing a major to combine with law? (1 Viewer)

xxhanon

HSC
Hi all,

I've just started a combined law degree at UNSW and was intending on majoring in psychology in my other degree. But psychology is nothing like I thought it would be - it's too "rats and stats" for my liking, and way too science-based.

What I really want to major in is something based around "people" - I've always been fascinated by the study of other human beings and would love to pick a major - probably an arts major - that would allow me to essentially study human behaviour with a less science-based approach.

Any thoughts on would would make a good major? Thanks :)

Nobleambitions

HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.handbook.unsw.edu.au/undergraduate/plans/2011/SOCAB14760.html

"Sociology and Anthropology are disciplines for students with a special interest in the interaction of the individual, society and culture; and the multiplicity of interactive cooperation, conflict and communication which constitutes any society. Both Sociology and Anthropology explore the social and cultural realities of human life. Societies and cultures have become so linked, through migration, communications, mass consumerism and capital flows, that the borders of social and cultural life have been radically changed."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)