Construction management bachelor (1 Viewer)

Ross_98765

HSC
Hey all
Just wondering what the best construction management bachelors out there are and where abouts? So far Deakin in Victoria has struck my eye along with QUT (urban development) In QLD. They're both very prac based as you do can do WIL with them both so that's a major plus.

Any past students that have done this / current students studying this I would love to hear from you, where you are now etc.

Currently live in Brisbane but don't mind to move at all to study.

Cheers :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
UTS offer that course as well. I can't comment on the course at all personally, either at UTS or UNSW, but a guy i went to school with is studying it at UTS and got an ATAR above 90 so there must be something good about it in his eyes at least as he picked it over the other unis. If you can be bothered i'd go to open days and talk to people there, search around the internet, try and talk to people doing the course etc.

But since you live in Brisbane if there is a uni close by which offer the course tbh it'd be a bit of a no brainer to go there unless it's no good for whatever reason.

kat12345

HSC
N/A
UWS also has a construction management degree. I seem to meet a lot of people studying it. :p

Basic Info:http://future.uws.edu.au/future_stu...nformation_technology/construction_management
Handbook Outline: http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.aspx?course=2607.2

1200 hours of related employment must also be undertaken and there is an honours option in the 4th year if you want. (Working on a 8 hour day thats around 150 days of work experience.) The only downside is you have to find the employer yourself.

The atar is only 65.5 too :)

Only downside is I believe you don't receive as many accreditations as at other unis. You might want to look into all of them before making a decision on where to study.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)