Is anyone genuinely enjoying what they're doing at Uni? (1 Viewer)

mylucky9

HSC
I'm doing a B of Business Administration and Commerce with Professional Accounting at MQ and I really hate it. Macquarie was my alternative from the start, for the whole time I was set on doing Commerce and Economics at UNSW but I unfortunately didn't get the sufficient marks. I'm hearing how the course at UNSW is actually enjoyable and I'm just soooo jealous! I am obviously wanting to transfer but at the moment I'm just consumed in so much hate for this course! Just want to put this out there and see if anyone is feeling the same? OR if you love what you're doing then I'd like to hear about it too! Would probably just make me feel even more envious.... :'(

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm only enjoy the Mathematics component of my course (to an extent). But content should be more interesting in later years.

Aysce

HSC
I love most of my subjects at uni (3 sciences and Maths - especially Chemistry and Human biology) but whether I am good at it or not is a different story.

nightweaver066

HSC
Enjoying maths and it doesn't require much study so i'm happy about that :D

Also enjoying actuarial science, less than maths though.

Eco comes after then finance which is just boring..

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I love my course and even though it gets difficult and stressful at timed and exams are a bitch I thoroughly enjoy it :)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I do the Science/Arts double degree, majoring in Psychology, English Lit and History and Philosophy of Science. I love my three majors and have only disliked 2 subjects I've done at uni so far (in my 4th year now).

madharris

HSC
N/A
I'm enjoying half my subjects, but the other 2 are boring

Mathematica

HSC
N/A
I bet you're all enjoying it way more then the HSC!

Last edited:

crazy_paki123

HSC
Im doing Commerce (accounting) at MQU too. I like my subs so far (ACCG100, ACST101, and STAT170) the only one i dislike is BBA102... ur in my shoes too buddy as i want UNSW commerece too. But all u can do is try ur absolute hardest, get full marks in ur quizes and assignments and hopefully transfer. Good luck mate :)

seanieg89

HSC
Love what I am doing. (Otherwise I wouldn't be doing it!)

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I turned down Commerce at UNSW to move interstate to study medicine.

JCU is incredible and they propel us into weekly clinical skills sessions super early and continue this for the duration of the course. It's an amazing change from all the science based course content and is integrated extremely well.

I don't regret one thing! No way in hell I could picture myself doing commerce at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)