UniMelb Commerce or USYD Commerce? Which is better? (1 Viewer)

lau101

HSC
I live in Sydney and want to apply for mid year intake, but which is better in terms of the course and opportunities after graduation? Thanks

lau101

HSC
i dont want to go to unsw for a few reasons including day to day travel and the lack of social life.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if you live in sydney and want to work in or around sydney when you graduate, then go to sydney

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You have to think about whether its worth relocating too. I assume you'd continue living at home if you went to usyd?

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Just select the closest university next to you. If you are going to live in Melbourne then choose it, if not, then don't go there.

planino

HSC
UNSW's ASB is the best business school in Australia, it's been said many times. Lack of social life at UNSW? Whut

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
for undergrad it doesnt really matter provided its at usyd, unsw, or unimelb. what matters more is your marks and extra curriculars, youre degree is what you make of it.

most people are gonna say unsw on here because they go to unsw.

lau101

HSC

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
OK OK , I get it most of you think UNSW is better.
I'm actually considering doing Commerce Or Economics with arts at UNSW now, just a few questions, are there any job prospects for economics? Or is it better to do commerce? And is combining with arts a good idea or would I be better off just doing a second major...
yes there are job prospects for economics..

Kurby

HSC
N/A
the good uni guide said something like 29% unsw eco graduates haven't found a job in 4 months so im worried
Problem is that guide probably includes finding a job working at Mcdonalds. So a high rating may not mean an actual job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)