graduated in 2012 HS, what year did I attempt the NSW higher school cert? (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Ii graduated in 2012 near the end and im in first year uni right now. I was filling out an application and am confused.'

WHAT YEAR DID I ATTEMP THE NSW HIGHER SCHOOL CERTIFICATE???

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Also,

Were you granted a deferment to postpone your studies in the course you were offered through UAC for 2012 admissions?

Im in first year b.eco at USYD and Im trying out for mid year entry. DO i say yes or no for this? I did not take a gap year btw.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Yeah was thinking that too but then you start your preliminary higher shcool certificate in year 11 hahaah.

So was mixed up between 2011 and 2012

anyone confirM?

iBibah

HSC
Yeah was thinking that too but then you start your preliminary higher shcool certificate in year 11 hahaah.

So was mixed up between 2011 and 2012

anyone confirM?

p3rf3ction

HSC
You know you're retarded if you've made a serious post and people are questioning you on trolling. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and understand that you're an immigrant (most likely Asian) and still haven't grasped the English language well.

And 2012 is your answer.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
You know you're retarded if you've made a serious post and people are questioning you on trolling. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and understand that you're an immigrant (most likely Asian) and still haven't grasped the English language well.

And 2012 is your answer.
Hey it seems you have an online temper.

Anyway I think that I could ask this question because the question is "which year did you attempt the higher school certificate" and obviously you start your hsc in year 11.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Anyway I think that I could ask this question because the question is "which year did you attempt the higher school certificate" and obviously you start your hsc in year 11.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

That would be preliminary. You actually attempted your HSC exams in 2012.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
nah not p3rf3ction

he defs doesnt have an online temper, he only made a few death threats to examine for not giving him business tests

sghguos

HSC
N/A
That would be preliminary. You actually attempted your HSC exams in 2012.
Yes it is preliminary but who says preliminary is part of the "higher school certificate" if you what i mean

anyone shed some light?

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Also guys,
is it alright to apply for uac mid year entry, when you are still enroinlled and studying at a university?

and once i get accepted do i just say im withdrawing from this uni and just leave ur old uni??

sghguos

HSC
N/A
The answer everyone else has given you is correct. 2012 is what you want. It's the year you did your actual HSC exam, and graduated the HSC. My posts were just lies and slander.
Not sure if serious. (no jokes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)