Help! (1 Viewer)

_StrawBerryJam_

HSC
So I made really stupid decisions this year. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to do law or not and well screwed my opportunities.
I got an ATAR of 96, due to financial probs, I took up Bachelor of Business and Commerce at UWS Parra.
Currently, I have:
HD in Eco probs 85%
HD in Accounting probs 92%
Distinction in BAS around 79%
Pass in Marketing 64% :( (I got Distinctions in my individual assesments but my group work stuffed my marks up)

Now, I want to do Law as well, I did apply for an internal transfer and if I do my finals well, I guess I might be given a transfer.
However, what I sorta feel is UWS is not my place, I mean its a great place but I have none of my high school friends in my campus and with my shyness I can't really make friends. So I thought was that I should transfer to MacQ since I have my cousins there.

So with all this random information, are my chances of getting into Law/Business good in UWS? should I apply for an external transfer to MacQ as well? or should I wait for that after the end of this year? :S

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
You definitely have the grades to transfer, besides maybe marketing.

Just a matter of whether you are allowed to or not and unfortunately I'm not sure.

_StrawBerryJam_

HSC
Should I just transfer into UWS Law/Commerce this year and then apply for MacQ at the end of this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)