UAC - Offers Question? (1 Viewer)

ddmoore95

HSC
Hi,
I have the opportunity to apply for an early round offer at my local university (Wollongong). Entry into an engineering discipline at Wollongong is required to obtain a certain cadetship in Chemical Engineering. It is for this reason that i will apply for early entry into Materials Engineering at Wollongong (They do not offer Chemical, part of the cadetship is full time study at UNSW after the first year at Wollongong).

My first question is; Can I receive an offer in the Early Round, accept it, then receive an offer for a different course at a different University in the main Round?
If the answer to the above question is yes, How can i receive multiple offers?
Is my main round application given the same consideration, after receiving an early round offer, that it would without having received the early round offer?

Thankyou,
ddmoore95

madharris

HSC
N/A
Yes you can accept an offer in the early round and then reject it for another one

You can received 1 offer per round

To be considered for each round, you must change your preferences --> e.g. after main round, switch number 8 and number 9 around and you'll be considered for the next round

ddmoore95

HSC
Thankyou for your quick reply,

If i get an early round offer, will my main round application be looked at differently? Will the universities even be notified that i have received an offer previously?
Is switching preferences a simple and self explanatory process?

Thanks again.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Thankyou for your quick reply,

If i get an early round offer, will my main round application be looked at differently? Will the universities even be notified that i have received an offer previously?
Is switching preferences a simple and self explanatory process?

Thanks again.
NOt sure if they're notified but it wouldn't matter if they get notified, wouldn't affect your main round offer

Switching preferences is literally clicking an up arrow and clicking save preference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)