Uni Break (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Hey guys,
next year I was thinking of flying out to brazil to watch the world cup, and I was wondering if there was any sort of break from uni in the june-july period in which i could go to brazil?

nightweaver066

HSC
Depends on the university and your exam timetable.

Most uni exams are during June, and then there's the one month break during July (for UNSW, probably similar for other unis too)

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I have a break as of tomorrow at 4pm until July 31st!

Like nightweaver said, depends on your university.

It's impossible to guess at this stage, if you book flights now consider taking out insurance to change flights free of charge.

Makematics

HSC
woah awesome! sounds like good timing! how bout for Usyd? anyone know? i guess itll depend on the course.

Makematics

HSC
You might even get more of a break depending when your exams finish :p
Yeah, i'm planning to watch the group stage, but I think exams might collide with the group stage. pretty sure quarters, semis and final tickets are super hard to get + super expensive so probs wont go for those.

tony1984

HSC
N/A
Macquarie University examination period concludes 28th June and 2nd semester commences 29th July.

UNSW examination period concludes 2nd July and 2nd semester classes commence 29th July.

Sydney University examination period concludes 29th June and 2nd semester classes commence 29th July.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)