Oral health - usyd - o r a l health q (1 Viewer)

Lul

HSC
I wanted to know what ATAR is required for a B.O.H at USYD?
And what is the process for admission at USYD?

Thanks.

moocow920

HSC
It doesnt have a specific atar, all the information you need is on sydney's website, just google it

moocow920

HSC
Here:

Go to sydney uni website, click find a course

Click faculty of dentistry, then oral health

Click the ADMISSION drop down, then the link to the admissions page, containing all the information you need in detail.

WOOOOOHOOO you've done it! That was easy!

Lul

HSC
Here:

Go to sydney uni website, click find a course

Click faculty of dentistry, then oral health

Click the ADMISSION drop down, then the link to the admissions page, containing all the information you need in detail.

WOOOOOHOOO you've done it! That was easy!
You Sir, are retarded,

Why else would i be inquiring on this topic, if i hadn't visited that link. There's really not much information on the course. I wanted to know if anyone was doing it. So mate. Just keep your mouth shut unless you got some useful input to share :)

moocow920

HSC
You asked about the ATAR required and process for admission. If you had read that information you would know there is no specific atar required, and the admissions process is explained very clearly. In your original post you asked nothing about the course content or people who are doing the course, so the information I gave was highly relevant to your questions about " the atar required and process for admission"

Lul

HSC
Okay mate, calm down. DO you have any idea/know of anyone who's doing the course. i just want to know what atar you should be klookng at. of course there is some atar e.g. (90-95) or 80-90 they woul consider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)