Is the higher you go in big 4 firms the more hours and freedome or even more!???? (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
I know that there is quite alot of working ours in big 4 as a graduate and for 1-2 years. I am curious if you go higher in the ladder, do you work more or do you work less?????????????????????

Is this the same as a mid tier law firm???

epiphany50

HSC
Oh god, he strikes again. BTW, your whirlpool threads are funny as phuck as well, keep up the good work. You are by FAR the greatest troll the internet has ever seen. For that, you deserve a round of applause.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Answer the question..
Do what normal people do, attempt to do your own research via "the internet" and if you still have any.

In all honestly, I hope you're trolling because if you aren't, you won't get very far in any industry if you can't show some initiative to problem solve yourself.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Do what normal people do, attempt to do your own research via "the internet" and if you still have any.

In all honestly, I hope you're trolling because if you aren't, you won't get very far in any industry if you can't show some initiative to problem solve yourself.
I am researching, im asking people with experience on bos

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
mo money mo problems. biggie smalls got it right. higher up you go, more stress less breaks you get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)