Economics/Law at Usyd or UNSW? (1 Viewer)

taintedxblood

HSC
After attending both UNSW's and Sydney University's Open Day, I've become conflicted about which university would be better for me though I was originally set on going to Sydney.
I was wondering whether anyone here has done Economics at Sydney University and what they thought about the teaching, facilities, etc. I do know that the UNSW Australian School of Business is ranked higher than Sydney's but I have heard conflicting personal opinions on the actual quality of Economics at UNSW.
Thanks.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
same shit different smell. quality of graduates are pretty much on par in terms of academic qualities from both unis. facilities at unsw are better tbh, but thats just me.

RishBonjour

HSC
After attending both UNSW's and Sydney University's Open Day, I've become conflicted about which university would be better for me though I was originally set on going to Sydney.
I was wondering whether anyone here has done Economics at Sydney University and what they thought about the teaching, facilities, etc. I do know that the UNSW Australian School of Business is ranked higher than Sydney's but I have heard conflicting personal opinions on the actual quality of Economics at UNSW.
Thanks.
Eco/Law. Do it at USYD. Follow Tone abet's path.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)