STAT Test: Law Undergraduate (1 Viewer)

vbmike

HSC
Hi everyone, I'm new to this so please be nice lol

FYI, I'm currently studying Bachelor of Civil Engineering at the University of Western Sydney (First year undergraduate).

So, I wanted to know if anyone has sat the STAT test. I personally want to sit the STAT test in November (2013), to gain entrance into the Bachelor of Law degree at Macquarie University. Has anyone sat the STAT test to gain entrance into a degree with such a high ATAR cut-off before? And also, does Macquarie uni partly take your ATAR into consideration as well as the STAT test score, or the STAT test score on its own. (I only completed High School last year in 2012)

lawstu

HSC
I sat it ages ago for undergraduate B.Pharm. and B.Vet.Sc., which was only as an option. Things may have changed since then, but the STAT is pretty basic. That may be reasonable given the fact that you have presumably prospective mature-age guys (who do or do not have ATARs?) sitting it (I only remember that geezers and geezerettes also sat it with me).

I'd e-mail Macq U / Macq U Law about their admissions thing. Their website may have this info, but why not simply e-mail them anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)