Number of Hours Spent at Uni? (1 Viewer)

Grublet

HSC
N/A
If I was planning on doing a bachelor of commerce part-time at UNSW what is the minimum number of hours I would have to spend at uni per week!?

I think someone said that to complete the degree I have to do 24 courses and I could do a minimum of 1 course per semester

how many hours worth of lectures and tutorials would I have to attend per week if I was just doing 1 course per semester? :confused:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If I was planning on doing a bachelor of commerce part-time at UNSW what is the minimum number of hours I would have to spend at uni per week!?

I think someone said that to complete the degree I have to do 24 courses and I could do a minimum of 1 course per semester

how many hours worth of lectures and tutorials would I have to attend per week if I was just doing 1 course per semester? :confused:
If you were doing one unit per semester, on average you would only be at uni for 3 hours per week.

That being said, it would take you 12 years to complete your degree if you did that and if I recall correctly, if you want to go to uni part-time, you have to the bare minimum is taking half the load as a full-time degree (i.e. It shouldn't take you any longer than 6 years unless you fail units and you have to repeat them).

Grublet

HSC
N/A
Thanks!
I'm only planning of doing part-time uni for the first 2 years doing as little as possible then full-time for the next 2-3 years or until I finish my degree :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)