If you get accepted in your first choice, will you not get any other offer? (1 Viewer)

jess_1495

HSC
I don't know what order to put my choices in, I don't have one I 100% want, I'm tossing up between three. So if i get offered the first choice, will no other universities offer me any of my other choices?
Sorry for the overwhelming amount of questions from me.. about everything. This stuff did not get explained to us at my school.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know what order to put my choices in, I don't have one I 100% want, I'm tossing up between three. So if i get offered the first choice, will no other universities offer me any of my other choices?
Sorry for the overwhelming amount of questions from me.. about everything. This stuff did not get explained to us at my school.
Only if you don't swap your preferences around in the later rounds.

If you accept an offer for your first preference, the assumption (on the UAC's side) is that you are in your favoured course so there's no reason to offer anything else.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Yep, once you get an offer you don't get anymore ( i think).

What you can do is move your preferences for each round so you get 2 or 3 offers to choose from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)