Multiple offers...? (1 Viewer)

ismt_ozn

HSC
If i get a early offer from UWS engineering and i accept this offer, meanwhile change my preferences to make UTS engineering my first preference, will they still consider my UTS preference in the main round ? So initially i'm asking; if i accept an early offer will i get an offer in the main round...?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yep. But if you are interested in UTS Engineering i'd reccomend you fill out the engineering questionnaire on their site, it's worth bonus marks and for the last couple of years early offers have been made on merit of the questionnaire to people with ATARs above or around the expected cut off.

ismt_ozn

HSC
yeaa ive already filled out the UTS engineering questionnaire, ive also filled out a EAS form and was nominated for the principals recommendation scheme by my prinicpal... would you say ive got a good chance of gettin ginto engineering and business at uts ? cut off is 86, im expecting about 78-79 ish...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
That's the same course i'm studying, you probably have a pretty good chance of getting an offer.

ismt_ozn

HSC
how are you finding it ? is it difficult to put up with two degrees ? do you struggle alot ?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It's pretty good but i'd probably go for a shorter course if I had to start over for some reason. Nah, same load in terms of subjects but business subjects have less contact hours and I find them to be a lot easier so far personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)