Atar too low can I still make it? (1 Viewer)

YeastFarts

HSC
I got a 70.35 atar and needed an 84 atar for bachelor of material science at unsw. I got such a bad atar due to uncontrollable circumstances such as death in the family, family sickness etc. I also live in and go to a low socio economic school. I applied for eas and stuff but the maximum bonus points unsw gives is I think 10. Also my back up course required 86 but I automatically get 10 bonus points from uts for going to a low socio economic school, do theu give extra points for death in the family and stuff? Cant stop stressing. Would be really helpful if someone can answer my questions :(

mcapuano

HSC
Have you applied for EAS? Did you apply for illness and misadventure during the exams?

YeastFarts

HSC
yes I did. :( I know I shouldve worked harder but atm there was too much going on.

mcapuano

HSC
Well I don't think you're gonna get any more than 10 points tbh, 10 extra points is a lot. Might need to rethink your options

HSC
10 at UTS for a low socio-economic school and maybe 10 more for EAS would equate to 20. I'm not sure if they give out that many though o_o.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)