University offers (1 Viewer)

lovepink

HSC
N/A
For my preferences i put viscom and then bcommerce both at UNSW, then for 3rd and fourth its the same but at UoN just want to know How many offers can i get in the main round? Like can i get two offers say one from UNSW and one from UoN of the same course?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You get one offer per round.

lovepink

HSC
N/A
At this point in time, there are around 7 rounds left before most universities start for Semester 1.
So i can get 7 offers?
And if i get an offer and dont accept will i get offered my second pref. in the next round from the same uni? If yoy get what i mean..
Ugh im so confused.

madharris

HSC
N/A
So i can get 7 offers?
And if i get an offer and dont accept will i get offered my second pref. in the next round from the same uni? If yoy get what i mean..
Ugh im so confused.
You get one offer per round.
If you decide that you want more offers, all you have to do is change your offers around and you will be considered for the next one

E.g. Say for main round you get offered preference 1 but you've decided that you want 3
Accept your main round offer!!!! (In case you don't get offered another one)
Put your third option first and press save
In the next round, say you get offered that new first preference
Un-enrol from your previous offer and accept the new one

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
So i can get 7 offers?
Ugh im so confused.
BABE look, don't try to confuse yourself. If you receive your 1st preference offer, but want to do something else. Before the next round, make sure you change your preferences around. So for example, move your 2nd preference up to the 1st, so that it will be considered.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
always accept your first offer though. and if you change your mind then unenrol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)