Post Your 2015 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Post your 2015 University (UAC, VTAC, internal or otherwise) Offers here!

Include the university, the course and anything else you think relevant.

Please place enrolment and other university/degree specific queries in the relevant university subforum here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/649/universities/

Congratulations all!

Note: If you are waiting for offers in later rounds it is strongly advised that you accept any earlier offers (and enrol if required) as these will lapse. There is no guarantee of a later offer and you may be left with nothing.

Please NO spam in this thread.

Last edited:

buriza

conviction
HSC
Congratulations to everyone who has received their offers! :) Wishing a fruitful first year of university to the most of you and hope the happiness you may have felt today extends throughout 2015.

Erique

Writ in water
HSC
Congratulations on your offers, guys!

Anyone know from past years whether Sydney Law offers places in the second round despite the UAC cut-off guide not indicating any vacancies after main round?

Eric

StrangeBacon

HSC
B Science (Computer Science) @ UNSW

thank fk for bonus points

Last edited:

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
B Laws/B International Relations at ANU - admittedly, had I switched my preferences around, I might've gotten into UNSW law with EAS, but I chose ANU instead :)

Last edited:

the_lebtalian

HSC
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Chemical or Industrial Chemistry) - full time at UNSW – start date 02 Mar 2015

:) Hell yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)