Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting braces j (1 Viewer)

MrTammoth

HSC
ust before uni. i'm going to look so ugly and noone will become my friend.

How do i make friends without looking like a faggot?

Elise8842

HSC
N/A
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

U worried too much[emoji85]

~

astroman

HSC
Re: Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting brac

making friends will be the least of your worries, you won't be able to talk and you won't be able to eat solids for weeks.

CaptainPrice

HSC

Doubt anyone would care about your appearance tbh, as long as you're nice and friendly :)

making friends will be the least of your worries, you won't be able to talk and you won't be able to eat solids for weeks.
My man, astro <3

Giving wise AND practical advice <3 <3

MrTammoth

HSC

wtf u srs?

omfg i have normal teeth but the orthodontist recommends getting it done.

wow social life gonna be so shit for me :(

Elise8842

HSC
N/A
Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting ...

~

Last edited:

Elise8842

HSC
N/A
Hi i'm unfortunately getting 4 wisdom teeth out this friday and also getting ...

~

Last edited:

typingtimtam

HSC

Braces ain't that bad, i reckon they look cool anyways. What uni you going to?

ManDarren

HSC

you cant. you are a faggot.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

wtf u srs?

Eat watermelon.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

I ship the astroprice

astroman

HSC

wtf u srs?

srs, my friends had it done and they were pissed as shit that they couldn't eat or talk, one had it done at a hospital with anaesthesia and the other at the dentist with some numbing thing, the guy who went to the dentist was fked.
I ship the astroprice
whats an astroprice

HSC

wtf u srs?

Dentists point out problems all the time, and if it doesn't cause a huge impact, don't do it. I have never heard pulling all wisdom teeth for braces. I had my teeth done and they only pull out from the front'. Wisdom teeth don't get pulled out unless it causes headaches or interferes in the mouth

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC

Like said above, making friends are the least of your worries coz of the pain. Just be thankful that you can get it over and done with and don't have to deal with it ever again. And besides some people at uni wear braces too and nobody gives a crap.

yasminee96

HSC

My brother had all his wisdoms pulled out for braces and he looked like a chipmunk for 2 weeks and didn't go to school from embarrassment and pain.

But hey, the drugs they give u at the hospital make you do stupid shit...get someone to film you after you wake up and you'll have friends in no time ;D

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Dentists point out problems all the time, and if it doesn't cause a huge impact, don't do it. I have never heard pulling all wisdom teeth for braces. I had my teeth done and they only pull out from the front'. Wisdom teeth don't get pulled out unless it causes headaches or interferes in the mouth
It's quite a common procedure actually. I had all mine surgically removed under anesthesia so that they wouldn't rekt the orthodontics that had been done. And my face was swollen ~week and couldn't eat any solids for about 3/4 days.

srs, my friends had it done and they were pissed as shit that they couldn't eat or talk, one had it done at a hospital with anaesthesia and the other at the dentist with some numbing thing, the guy who went to the dentist was fked.

whats an astroprice
The next cc 2k15

integral95

HSC

I couldn't fking eat any meat for weeks after getting my braces, just sticked to congee (asian style) ,lost a bit of weight haha.

MrTammoth

HSC

So i went to this restaurant on wednesday and when i came home my stomach hurt like shit. I had like some seafood basket and i think the fish was out of date. Anyways i'm now suffering chills where my body feels cold and have to go shit some poo. I've slept for 20 hrs straight and i still feel cold. Should wait for tomorrow morning or postpone the surgery? If i postpone the surgery it will be in the first week of uni or should i just risk it and hopefully don't die during surgery. I think i'm getting a fever now i feel so hot in the inside but on the outside so cold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)