crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
ive met ppl who they got their 9th so still put them down

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yup. most people also like to use the last couple of preferences to put in courses with fairly low cutoffs, that way if you bomb you at least have some form of backup.

santaslayer

HSC
Just use all nine preferences and treat each one seriously. You never know which choice you'll get. Adjust them accordingly after you get your UAI. :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yea, and don't think you won't get a chance even if you dont' get the uai for it apparently in some degress, such as b sci (adv maths) he look not only at uai, but also performaces of specific subjects..., even if they dont' say it...

lst year, i got below cut off for b sci(adv maths) but i was still offered aplace...

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
yeah put down all 9.....u never know wat may happen...!!!
as for me last yr during september....i just put down 9 preferences of nething...only 2 submit n application 2 uac on time.....but after my uai came out....dat is when i got serious abt putting preferences...n i put down only 5 then cos i was confident i wud get in2 my first choice.....:)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xiao1985
yea, and don't think you won't get a chance even if you dont' get the uai for it apparently in some degress, such as b sci (adv maths) he look not only at uai, but also performaces of specific subjects..., even if they dont' say it...

lst year, i got below cut off for b sci(adv maths) but i was still offered aplace...
It's especially true for Adv Sci @ Sydney w reference to your Physics, Chem or 4U Maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)