Help please! Which university should i choose for studying environmental? (1 Viewer)

WillieHoang

HSC
N/A
Hi all, so today our school has applied for UAC, and i have don everything apart from choosing an university for my course, i want to study something about environmental but havent got any clue about the specified course and which university. Does anyone know a well-known name for studying environmental? any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

WillieHoang

HSC
N/A
Wow, i never ever thought of studying this course in UTS, bc i thought only technology is worth studying there lol, but thank you for the advise!

astroman

HSC
Wow, i never ever thought of studying this course in UTS, bc i thought only technology is worth studying there lol, but thank you for the advise!
lol wot, The uni's name doesn't mean it teaches technology only lol, the buildings are pretty technologically advanced doe.

Mr_Kap

HSC
lol wot, The uni's name doesn't mean it teaches technology only lol, the buildings are pretty technologically advanced doe.
The UTS building looks like one of the buildings from 'Metropolis'.

Anthel

HSC
N/A
I've been looking at that building for as long as I can remember, but I've never stepped foot into the place... lol.
I'll probably go to the open day this weekend lol.

HSC
I've been looking at that building for as long as I can remember, but I've never stepped foot into the place... lol.
I'll probably go to the open day this weekend lol.
I'll bring some speakers and we can have a rave at UTS. I'll DJ.

Flop21

HSC
What jobs do you get studying environmental science?

Flop21

HSC
Pls use google
I wasn't asking you?

I was asking OP, and genuinely interested in what THEY wanted to do.

and don't tell me to do, i don't even know who u are???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)