Early Offers (1 Viewer)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Anyone get one? If so, what uni/course and are you going to enrol? :)

I got into WSU B Arts and enrolled on the ASAP haha

Congrats to everyone who did, and good luck to everyone awaiting main rounds!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Congrats girlie! What campus? And what are you hoping to major in?

My sister accepted the B Social Work offer at Parra, but is waiting for the main round USYD offers - hopefully Social Work!

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Congrats girlie! What campus? And what are you hoping to major in?

My sister accepted the B Social Work offer at Parra, but is waiting for the main round USYD offers - hopefully Social Work!
Thanks sweet pea! Bankstown and English (then submajor in history and do teaching post grad). What campus are you at?

And that's great for her! Wishing her luck :cake:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks sweet pea! Bankstown and English (then submajor in history and do teaching post grad). What campus are you at?

And that's great for her! Wishing her luck :cake:
Eng/History - humanities lover! Oooo, I love that plan! Oh, you'll be an excellent teacher, I have total faith in you.

THANKYOU my lovely, I'll relay that message to her =)

I'm still at Campbelltown - it's quite.

I hear in your cohort, B Bus/Com was very popular.

Last edited:

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Eng/History - humanities lover! Oooo, I love that plan! Oh, you'll be an excellent teacher, I have total faith in you.

THANKYOU my lovely, I'll relay that message to her =)

So I'm still studying the B ADV NUrsing at Campbelltown. Figured it'll be easier to transition to midwifery from nursing, so eh.

I hear in your cohort, B Bus/Com was very popular.
Humanities all the way <3 I didn't do any math or sci haha
I wish I could be at Campbelltown (cos I moved to the area recently) but nope lol. When are you gonna try and transfer?
Oh really? A lot of the boys at school wanted tafe engo but I reckon they'll all end up doing business anyways lol, lower ATAR

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Humanities all the way <3 I didn't do any math or sci haha
I wish I could be at Campbelltown (cos I moved to the area recently) but nope lol. When are you gonna try and transfer?
Oh really? A lot of the boys at school wanted tafe engo but I reckon they'll all end up doing business anyways lol, lower ATAR
Ew Maths.

No Arts at CTOWN? Thats a total bummer - just go to classes at BTOWN, then complete all of your studies in the CTOWN libary. CTOWN to BTOWN is what, 30 min? TOO EZ GIRL!

UTS. I thought of transferring to the B Midwifery, but the post-grad verision seems much more appealing, and takes almost half the time!

Engo? Nice. But yeah, Bus/Com seems to be more common in our school. Oh, along with Teaching.

Make sure you apply for Maquire too, they have an early offer program. Change your preferences after every round, and I cant stress this enough: PUT WHAT YOU LIKE AS YOUR FIRST PREF. WHO CARES ABOUT HOW LOW YOUR ATAR IS! IF YOU WANT THAT COURSE, PUT IT FIRST! UAC can be cool, sometimes. Keep all of your options open, and go to heaps of open days. They help so much!

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Ew Maths.

No Arts at CTOWN? Thats a total bummer - just go to classes at BTOWN, then complete all of your studies in the CTOWN libary. CTOWN to BTOWN is what, 30 min? TOO EZ GIRL!

UTS. I thought of transferring to the B Midwifery, but the post-grad verision seems much more appealing, and takes almost half the time!

Engo? Nice. But yeah, Bus/Com seems to be more common in our school. Oh, along with Teaching.

Make sure you apply for Maquire too, they have an early offer program. Change your preferences after every round, and I cant stress this enough: PUT WHAT YOU LIKE AS YOUR FIRST PREF. WHO CARES ABOUT HOW LOW YOUR ATAR IS! IF YOU WANT THAT COURSE, PUT IT FIRST! UAC can be cool, sometimes. Keep all of your options open, and go to heaps of open days. They help so much!
Yeah I will probs utilise the Ctown library more - I know a few more people who also go there.

I was so close to putting UTS Communications as my 1st pref! Just because the units seem more interesting to me but in the end, idc that much and I'm not keen on those peak hour trains lol.

Yeah I can imagine that a lot of the people who want to go to uni but don't know what for would find Bus/Comm the most accessible and stuff.

And thanks for the advice! :) I hope everyone else heeds it too. I think I'm good though, WSU really has been my top pref since like Year 8 :p

band6man

HSC
Hi there. Good job on getting that UWS offer, I guess it's an achievement for you. I personally got an early offer from UNSW but I threw it in the bin instantaneously because I knew USYD would accept me which has a superior engineering department.

Last edited:

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Hi there. Good job on getting that UWS offer, I guess it's an achievement for you. I personally got an early offer from UNSW but I threw it in the bin instantaneously because I know USYD will accept me which has a superior engineering department.
Congrats! Fingers crossed for your USYD offer :)
Yeah I've no interest in any of the "better" unis just because I only want to teach so I feel like I don't need to go all out and also because cbf for those hour long train rides lol

crowley926

HSC
Hi there. Good job on getting that UWS offer, I guess it's an achievement for you. I personally got an early offer from UNSW but I threw it in the bin instantaneously because I knew USYD would accept me which has a superior engineering department.
No need to be so snarky

Kolmias

HSC
I got an early offer for the Bachelor of Transifiguration for Hogwarts.

Kolmias

HSC
Hook me up
Give me Dumbledore's address and I'll chuck a Petunia
According to Hogwarts' magical book which displays information about the school, all places for B Transfig are closed however B Alchemy still has open spots.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ok big boy

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Mcchicken did well to get an offer for WSU! It's an achievement that she can be proud of. Furthermore, her university preferences are none of your business, so please just keep your snide comments to yourself.

I see you around BoS proclaiming your state rank for Business Studies and saying that band six for you is really easy. I feel very sad for you, thinking that your "achievements" will cover up your arrogant personality. Don't bad talk other universities and downplay other people's achievements because of your own insecurities.

Ekman

HSC
Hahaha gotta love the hate band6man is receiving.

I hope everyone realises that he is a troll and people should just ignore him...

band6man

HSC
Mcchicken did well to get an offer for WSU! It's an achievement that she can be proud of. Furthermore, her university preferences are none of your business, so please just keep your snide comments to yourself.

I see you around BoS proclaiming your state rank for Business Studies and saying that band six for you is really easy. I feel very sad for you, thinking that your "achievements" will cover up your arrogant personality. Don't bad talk other universities and downplay other people's achievements because of your own insecurities.
lol. If you wanna give everyone an award and a pat on the back just for participating that's your problem. I'm just keeping it real here. The fact is certain universities are better than others so whatevs my man. That's just life, it's time to face the real world if you wanna be a WINNER like me. My mindset comes from years of WINNING, the difference between you and me is that I am a WINNER and you are a LOSER. I wish you could understand I really do.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
lol. If you wanna give everyone an award and a pat on the back just for participating that's your problem. I'm just keeping it real here. The fact is certain universities are better than others so whatevs my man. That's just life, it's time to face the real world if you wanna be a WINNER like me. My mindset comes from years of WINNING, the difference between you and me is that I am a WINNER and you are a LOSER. I wish you could understand I really do.
everybody sees achievements differently, i acknowledge that but quit being such a fgt cunt who shits on other's achievements. And most unis teach the same thing anyways, what's so much 'better'? Unless you're talking about prestige?
And it's pree sad when the loser thinks he's the winner lol

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
yeah ur a winner at being a fagt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)