HELP ! (1 Viewer)

HSCExposed

HSC
So I planned to do engineering/commerce at ANU. At first i didn't know what to put in my UAC preference (double arts, business or double engineering and advanced computing) i went to the ANU info day and asked some guy that was there and he told me that if i want to do engineering and commerce, id have to put the double arts, business and social science as my first preference. I did that and got an early offer for it. After that, i checked on the ANU website and it said that i cant do engineering with it only arts and social science. Now i cant change my preferences for the main round and i dont know what to do!! Can someone please help me out?

engineering

HSC
N/A
Put in correct preference for second round,

Ps - suggest in future you use a meaningful subject, "HELP !" In all caps is not very meaningful. How about "changing a preference for ANU"

HSCExposed

HSC
Put in correct preference for second round,

Ps - suggest in future you use a meaningful subject, "HELP !" In all caps is not very meaningful. How about "changing a preference for ANU"
Yes I will but I'm scared their not gonna offer me because the classes might be full or they might not even consider the second round since most universities give out offers in the main round or earlier.

I apologise sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)