QTAC February Round Offers Cut off (1 Viewer)

GOPSTAR

HSC
N/A
Hello All,

I have seen Vacancies for most of the courses after the Major Round offers in QTAC.
Does that mean that in the second Round offers the OP Cut off limits are going to come down?. I have an OP 14 and would like to get into JCU Engineering. The cut off for JCU Engineering was OP 12 in Major Round ? Is there any chances for me to get into JCU in the February round ????:spzz:

enjoylife321

HSC
N/A
Hello All,

I have seen Vacancies for most of the courses after the Major Round offers in QTAC.
Does that mean that in the second Round offers the OP Cut off limits are going to come down?. I have an OP 14 and would like to get into JCU Engineering. The cut off for JCU Engineering was OP 12 in Major Round ? Is there any chances for me to get into JCU in the February round ????:spzz:
Im kind of wondering the same thing.....just upgrade after one year if you don't get in.....JCU engineering isn't hard to get into...I would be surprised if you don't get an offer in round two....the courses that are difficult to get in are medicine and dentistry...everything else is easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)