whos nerves (1 Viewer)

armenia

who is very nerves about there uai? and who is going to look at there uai and the look at there individual scores.....

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by !meeee!
i'm having a "don't care anymore" day
well your lucky ... i have those day too ... but most of them were immediately after the hsc ... but i dun have any of those days anymore ... but i try to occupy myself and it usually works ... until i realise ive been mental counting down ...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
I'm up and down too.

today I care.

:(

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
i think the only thing i'm nervous about is that i do so many humanities based subjects like engx2 and hist x. and even if you know your stuff for them you have no idea how the BOS will mark. i mean yes, we've all seen the marking guidelines but there's still that feeling of "I think I went ok in that but I have no idea if I'll do well"
that's what i'm nervous about. that one of the subjects i consider to be my 'good subjects' will actually turn out to be a paper I did badly in

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
for me, my route will split into 2 on that day. Road to "im set!" or loserville. If i goto loserville :shouting: :uzi: :axedeath: :sniper:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Bon
!meeee!, english ext 1 & 2 scale really well, so does history & especially history extension.
No where near as well as Maths ext. 1 and maths ext. 2. Maths. ext 2 is the best in terms of scaling by a long shot over english

Ezmay

I am so scarred - everyone continues to remind me that it isn't long until we find out our results.

"are you nervous?" "are you excited?"

:mad: I am so bloody close to telling the next person I don't give a shit because everyone else does. What am I supposed to do if I end up failing miserably despite everyone else's huge expectations of me???:( I mean, what if I don't get ninety something?

I don't really care anymore as long as I get into Ag Sci at USYD - so I guess I'll be happy with a UAI of 75+

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Ultimate

No where near as well as Maths ext. 1 and maths ext. 2. Maths. ext 2 is the best in terms of scaling by a long shot over english
Well last yr, Eng. Ext 1 scaled better than Maths Ext.1
and remember, 3U and 4U maths are scaled on same level this yr

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Stop being so pessimistic everyone. I just take it day by day although I wish I were getting my marks this thursday rather than next thursday, puts me out of my worrying state.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MinAi

but ext1 eng is only 1 unit and so is ext2 eng also one unit ... and english is alot tougher ... because it isnt the more work the more marks necessarily ... but maths is ... and it scales better ... i dun care what the means and averages were ... and its 4 units in total ... unlike english ext1 and ext2 which is just 2 units in total ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

Yeah but I did 3 unit last year and 4 unit this year. So I will be entitled to the 4 Unit common component scaling which was second best in terms of scaling from last year. As a result I will get the bonus scaling that 4 unit students this year won't get.

hehe haha

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate

Yeah but I did 3 unit last year and 4 unit this year. So I will be entitled to the 4 Unit common component scaling which was second best in terms of scaling from last year. As a result I will get the bonus scaling that 4 unit students this year won't get.

hehe haha
wont the uac rescale your mark from last year ... leaving you with no advantage over the rest of us ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

wont the uac rescale your mark from last year ... leaving you with no advantage over the rest of us ...
No my 3 unit mark can only be scaled according to the year in which I completed it (i.e. 2001). That means my 3 unit mark will be scaled according to the 4 unit common component giving me the bonus scaling from last year. If you think about it, it is only fair.

However my 4 unit mark will be scaled according to this year, 2002.

I've asked lazarus about this and he has confirmed it hands down.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
sorta nervous, I want to get into USYD or UNSW. But if dont I have already been accepted into some unis for courses of my choice.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
eeeek only eight days
im not nervous yet... but i will b when i get me hsc results

grrrrrrrr why do they have to be soo mean and make us wait a day b4 we get our uai, cant they just give it us all at once aghhhhhhhh, i bet i wont b able so sleep durin those two days.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'

but ext1 eng is only 1 unit and so is ext2 eng also one unit ... and english is alot tougher ... because it isnt the more work the more marks necessarily ... but maths is ... and it scales better ... i dun care what the means and averages were ... and its 4 units in total ... unlike english ext1 and ext2 which is just 2 units in total ...
if people do well in ex1 and ex2 in eglish than they will most likely do well in eng adv which adds up to 4 units in total which is da same as 4u maths except maybe maths a bit better in scaling but not by very much.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
the worst feeling must be...

sitting there, waiting for your results page to load on the internet results service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)