Pen/Paper vs. Laptop (Which laptop?) (1 Viewer)

shaniqua1

HSC
Hi, for Uni, I'm doing a Business double degree and was wondering whether pen/paper was more efficient that laptops? And if laptop is more efficient, what laptop should I buy?

Preferably: Cheap, doesn't have to be fancy (just gonna use for note taking, not gaming). I could use my lenovo but it broke.

Thanks!

nobodyy

HSC
N/A
it's really personal preference, if you're doing a degree that is quite heavy content, I would stick to laptops because you'll be a lot more efficient. However, some students work better through pen and paper, it's really just works best for you. If you were to get a laptop, should get the ones similar to Surface Pro (idk cheaper options), what I do, is write notes on the slides in lecture, saving paper while i'm at it ;)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Pen and paper would be better for the more mathematical/statistical subjects you'll end up doing. Otherwise it's totally up to personal preference.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Pen and paper would be better for the more mathematical/statistical subjects you'll end up doing. Otherwise it's totally up to personal preference.
How about science subjects which include chemistry? Pen and paper?

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Science subjects would tend themselves more to pen and paper because of the symbols and diagrams that are involved with the content. You could use a laptop if you wanted to, but personally I'd find it quite inconvenient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)